Wikinotícias:Robôs/Pedidos de aprovação/en
Saltar para a navegação Saltar para a pesquisa
pt | en
No user is allowed to operate a bot unless:
- a user page for the bot is created, describing its functionalities and the software to be used.
- all data related to the bot is given in this page.
- there is approval by bot coordination a week after bot data has been given.
From the registration process of the bot as a user until it is marked as such, the folllowing should be noted:
- There must be a username with the terms bot or robot in it (as in examplebot), in order to facilitate its recognition as a bot.
- The bot operator shall provide the following information in this page.
- Bot name and the username that operates it (with links to both user pages).
- Main functionality of the bot and its main areas of intervention.
- The period of time (if applicable) during which it will operate.
- The language or program used.
- The importance of the bot intervention to the project.
- There will be a period of one week for approval, before bot starts operating.
- There will be a period of one week for testing purposes, before approval (for the purpose of opinion gathering from whoever may be controlling the editions carried out by the bot).
- Final approval of the request by a bureaucrat is required, provided that no relevant objections to bot usage are raised.
- A local bureaucrat from the portuguese wikinews will mark (or unmark) an account as bot through [Especial:Makebot], if applicable.
===[[User:Exemplebot|Exemplebot]]=== ====Request==== Bot to be operated by [[User:Example]], from english wikipedia, for interwiki updating through pywikipediabot. ~~~~ ====Comments====